The design process will depend on the type of product we are working on. Thus, the approach to a shop or brand website is way different from the way we design a sports app, healthcare app, or streaming platform.
During this phase, You are launched team brainstorming with stakeholders around the product to get the best result.
Once we defined the idea together, the product team moves to the research stage(monitoring market and users).
After we clarified users’ expectations, needs, and wants from a product, we are moving to the design phase.
Set of user testing sessions, You are launched validates the product as with end-users so with stakeholders.
At this stage, designers work closely with developers to create the best quality product for all users
You will have a higher chance of creating a product with good UX and with a solid design process. A great design process makes it possible to craft amazing experiences for users and increase the product success rate, which is the main our main here.
This stage comes before the product team creates a cool User Interface and for sure before Custom MVP App Development. At the start point of building the product, you need to define the context of existence!
This stage is the basis for your Custom Digital App you will get at the very end.
These are the major points of product definition:
- Interviews with stakeholders. It means that our team gathering information about business goals and some insights
- Value proposition mapping. At this stage, we will rethink the key aspects and value propositions of your future product. Here are some of the main questions we would need to cover: Who will use it? Why this is needed for them? How to present it? As for Value Proposition, we would need to polish out the cornerstones of the product with stakeholders to match business and users’ needs.
- Creating the concept sketch. Here we are creating basic prototypes of the future architecture. Some screen interactions can be visualized here too if needed.
We are sure that research is the best investment in the future of your Digital App success! Well-made research is like a solid ground for future designers' decisions. Investing in research early can potentially save a lot of time and money, as on design, so on Custom App Development later on.
The product research phase depends on different factors like product complexity, resources available, timing, and a lot of other factors.
The product research stage might include:
- Personal interviews. Do you want a great product? You need to understand the users! Interviews provide qualitative data about the target audience, such as their needs, wants, fears, motivations, and behavior.
- Competitive research. This type of research helps designers to understand the industry standards and find opportunities for clients' products within their particular niche.
Here are the primary design stages:
- Sketching. We use this method to visualize the ideas faster and with less time loss. Usually, we use digital tools to do this, but sometimes drawing by hand on paper is a good option. Our team considers sketching as a very important and useful process that helps to visualize the design solutions during brainstorming. When we see the results - we can decide which option is the best for the project.
- Wireframing. When we create wireframes, we essentially visualize the structure of the future page (the key elements and how they will fit together). Wireframing is the skeleton of the product, our designers usually use wireframes as a basis for future prototypes and mockups.
- Prototyping. After we created some wireframes, it is time for prototyping. Prototypes are showing the actual interaction experience (while wireframes are just how the page looks). We create prototypes to simulate the product, they cold are low-fidelity (just clickable wireframes) of high-fidelity (created with code or advanced interaction tools).
The phase of testing may include the following points:
- Become the user. From the moment when our design team reached the point when the product is usable, we start the in-house tests. Team members starting to use the product on regular basis (as much as possible) to find the bugs and usability drawbacks.
- Sessions of tests. An important part of the testing process requires giving your product to the target audience and gathering their feedback. We use different formats depending on the product: moderated/unmoderated usability testing, focus groups, beta testing, and A/B testing.
- Surveys. A great and very useful tool to get information about the quality of a product from real users. Designers can ask users some open-ended questions to get their opinion on some specific features. For example: “Have you been confused with some part of the product?”.
- Analytics. Numbers don't lie... So we trust them like they are part of the team. We gather the data (clicks, navigation time, etc.) from the tools we use and analyze them to know how users interact with the product.
Designing with the development process in mind is about working as a team.
We are doing our best to establish productive communication between design and custom development teams. Clear goals and well-designed elements of a product that are easy to implement are fundamental for our work process.
Designing for development is the way of finding the solutions that provide the best possible experience for our users but also with maximum efficiency for the developer's team (creating design systems, a library of components, etc.)
So, we are always doing our best to deliver the best possible digital product for our customers, as from the design side, so from a custom development perspective!
Now, we know how the design stage works. Design Stage is the best stage for creating the first app prototype, demo app for investors, and validating it with the users you’ve got on the previous stage. Sure, the design stage can work if you would like to validate your idea with the help of a landing page and present an app that does not exist even for now. And sure, once the design is ready, it would be a great time to dig into the MVP stage.Go to MVP Stage
Our Top Rated Awards
Our custom MVP development service gets world recognition. That's why a leading ratings and review platform ranks You are launched among the top software development companies due to our tech assistance in clients' digital transformation.
Please, select icon
№. 1 __ 17
№. 1 __ 17
FoodFuels is all about changing the game and rewriting everything you thought about healthy eating, meal plans, and live support.
The system is all about:
- Real coaches;
- 24/7 support;
- Personalized Meal Plan;
- Simple & home made recipes.
We path through the UI/UX Design Stage, and Custom MVP app Development, and now it is in Scaling Stage with FoodFuels.
Ecorial® is the first and only global community focused on honoring and memorializing our loved ones when their ashes are scattered, placed, or buried in nature. Ecorial® makes it simple and easy for family and friends to permanently record the time, date, and GPS coordinates of any final resting place outdoors, whether it’s in the mountains, a forest, an ocean, a yard…anywhere.
We path with Ecorial through the UI/UX Design Stage, and Custom MVP app Development, and now it is in Scaling Stage.
YogiBirth combines pregnancy yoga, meditation and childbirth education into a ‘stretch-&-learn’ pregnancy yoga program.
Classes are tailored to your trimester and designed to support your mental, physical and emotional well-being throughout pregnancy.
We helped YogiBirth Startup with the UI/UX Design Stage, Custom MVP app Development and get Featured on AppStore.
ARKURI marks the beginning of a new era in transport safety. An innovative locking mechanism, sophisticated software, latest communication technology, state-of-the-art materials and revolutionary design - resulting in a product that meets the highest security standards and gives you total peace of mind.
We helped Arkuri with Custom IoT app development. Now, it is on Manufacture stage.
Toolsy is a peer-to-peer marketplace where you can rent any tools and equipment you need whenever you need it.
Connecting equipment owners and construction's entrepreneurs, Toolsy is the fastest-growing Startup in North America.
We helped Toolsy with Custom Marketplace Mpp development for iOS and Android platforms. Unfortunately, negotiation with enterprise businesses takes more time than we expected, that's why the app is finished far before release.
The Librarius is a modern library in your smartphone with the ability to rent and buy books, as well as read thousands for free. Online and offline!
Novels and non-fiction bestsellers, world classics and children's books, motivational literature - all in one mobile application.
We've started our cooperation with the UI/UX design of the Librarius app. Later on, moved to Custom MVP App development, and now, we are working on Scaling the system.
A simple guide to a complex city.
Find the coolest restaurants, bars and attractions with one touch.
FLY Concierge makes tourists feel like locals and locals feel like insiders.
We helped FLY Concierge Startup with the UI/UX Design Stage and Custom MVP app Development of the iOS app. Now, the owner is in the negotiation stage with businesses.
We are on a mission to make personal finance accessible to everyone.
Ctrl.Money is a fully automated tool to sort out all your expenses in one place.
We helped Ctrl.Money startup with a custom MVP app development and synched the system with Open Bank API and Machine Learning Modules. Now, we are on the closed Alpha Stage.
Celebrity NDA™ is the future of privacy on your mobile phone!
Our technology allows users to populate a Non-Disclosure Agreement fully legal in all 50 states with electronic signatures. Our NDAs include a confidentiality agreement and an ADR clause to keep you secure at all times.
We helped Celebrity NDA Startup with UI/UX Design and Custom iOS app development. Later, we moved to one more app: CNDA: Event.
Breverie is all about you and your journey. It is on a mission to empower girls and women around the world to achieve their dreams.
You have your starting point and your definition of happiness. You will face your challenges along the way. All of this makes your journey one of a kind.
We've helped Breverie with Custom MVP app development for Lifestyle Startups and now get to the A/B testing stage.View Details
Skill app makes code learning easy. Our powerful Integrated Development and Learning Environment ( IDLE ) lets you learn - by - doing and get feedback on key concepts immediately.
Get started with coding fundamentals and problem-solving today.
We helped Skill app Startup with UI/UX design and Custom MVP app development. Now, we are populating Data Base with lessons, and "teaching" our IDLE system.
Wayme is based on Augmented Audio Reality — technology that makes you feel like someone is guiding you through the city while sharing their personal stories along the way. A wayme walk is full of sound effects, ambient, jokes, and personal stories that immerse you deep in the story and make you feel like an old friend is taking you on a personal tour.
Wayme Startup got from us UI/UX Design, Custom iOS app development and Custom Android app development services. Now, it is in the A/B testing Stage.
The app gives you access to high-street stores, products, and promotions with just a few clicks.
Chatsumer is an easy-to-use instant messaging app that connects you with local retailers and lets you talk directly to them, one-on-one.
We helped Chatsumer startup with UI/UX design, Custom MVP app development for marketplaces and are fully in the A/B testing stage now.View Details
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications when you’re reaching a goal or have already met one.
FRIEND LOCATOR: The app enables GPS location tracking between all the community users in a private network. Easily contact an endless number of friends or family members and start tracking.
VPN ZoneView Details
In the world of hundreds VPN apps, we developed the greatest VPN so far that provides with:
- No registration or configuration required.
- Access to 70 + locations worldwide;
- 400 + high-speed VPN servers;
- AES-256 Encryption Protocol;
- zero logs policy;
- Unlimited traffic;
- 24/7 customer support provided.
Sahmik is the go-to app for financial information!
Finally, a modern, user friendly mobile app that allows you to follow your investments with a centralized in-depth metrics and insights. We take pride in our data accuracy; we provide corporate actions, and financial data directly from their source, instead of unreliable third-party providers.
Our industry news feed ensures that you stay current with the latest articles, corporate updates, and personalized price alerts.
YouMari - is the ONLY self-treatment, clinical quality system in the world developed based on the industry's most effective provider-applied care models.
Get your personal treatment program!
Use the 3D model in our Symptom Checker to mark the problem areas. Answer the questions from virtual assistant YouMari and get your personal treatment program
Goal Achieving Rate
$2m / year
From MVP to Profit
in 1 year
Average Engaging Time
1.4k / day
From MVP to profit
in 1 year
13.5k / month
the first ever pregnancy yoga community in Australia
Hardware SmartLock controlled by phone's BLE
in collaboration with Israel - Austrian company
The first Machinery renting marketplace in Canada
20k / month
The most secured e - book reader on the market
The first ever digital Ukrainian e - books
smart AI system
2.5k / month
First ever fully automated budgeting app
Machine Learning matching system
integration with OpenBank API
First ever fully legally protected digital NDAs
video signing proofs
Over $5k in the first week
MVP Development Timeline
Average Engaging Time
34 tours in 13 cities
2.5k / month
MVP development timeline
MVP development timeline
Average time spent
24 min / day
MVP development timeline
MVP development timeline
Developed in Association
with OAE - based company
AI for symptom detection
How much does it cost?
We know what does it mean to be an entrepreneur. We are in contact with Y-Combinator, Decelera, and R3 accelerators and Investors. That's why we have a deep understanding of startup costs. Here you can find all the calculators your startup might ever need. Feel free to check any you need. p.s. we don’t need your email to share the value!
Got a startup idea on
We are pleased to answer any startup-related questions. You are launched team will help you with idea validation, UI/UX design services, custom MVP app development, and beyond.
Relevant Tips & Tricks
For the last 5+ years, we’ve sorted out the most common topics and issues that any startup face. Based on this, we are pleased to share some cornerstone topics with you. p.s. don’t forget to subscribe and receive new topics.
- Read More
How to build a prototype?
Let’s imagine that you’ve got an idea. The best option is to create a Prototype for it.
- Read More
How to find investors?
Answering on: How you can get investment? and How to find the perfect investor?
- Read More
Top 10 startup mistakes
Check our top 10 startup mistakes to avoid to get to increase success chances.